14.3.14

Very Inspiring Blogger Award


I was checking out some new posts from my favourite blogs (soon I'll prepare a post for them) today, when I found lovely Jana (Small Bits Of Loveliness) mentioned me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award and I was happy and surprised at the same time! So thank you, Jana, your "nomination" just made my day =)
I started this organic beauty blog just few months ago and I feel many times I don't have time and energies (ahhh, my awful job!!!) to update and cure it properly, so this mention is really important for me and gives me a reason more to keep my blog update and discover very nice and green products =) 
I apologize if someone else mentioned me and I didn't thank her properly.

Let's talk about this award, the rules are simple:

1) Thank the person/s who nominated you and link their blog/s
2) Display the award on your post
3)List the award rules, so your nominees will know what to do
4) State 7 things about yourself
5) Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award
6) contact your nominees to let them know you have nominated them
7) Provide a link to your post
8) Proudly display the award Logo or buttons on your blog side bar, ABOUT page or a special page for awards



7 Things About Me
1) I'm quite ginger and I don't look Italian at all (maybe english or swedish) =P
2) I like reading books a lot and I could read for days
3) I'm not vegetarian, I don't like cooked vegetables but I love raw ones and fruits and I try to be moderate when it comes to eat meat
4) Long-hair, musicians guys are my type of guy
5) I could be very funny if I want to
6) I started talking before walking
7) When I was little I wanted to be a journalist and I used to spend every second annoing my classmates with interviews and questions =)



I'd like to mention every single blogger for this award because I know having a blog is funny and inspiring but it's hard and challenging too. Since I don't know everyone of you, I'd like to nominate these girls, they are really inspiring for me and all of them have a super nice blog.
Just keep in mind my list is NOT in order of importance, I like them all!!!


1) Ana - Ana goes green
2) Yvonne - Organic beauty crave
3) Clio - Clio Make up blog
4) Silvia - MsSilvy
5) Viola - Killer Colours
6) Sarah - Sugarpuffish
7) Ria - NatuRia Beauty
8) Alessandra - Bambi Organics
11) Nic - OrgaNic Obsession
13) Francesca - Lady Mija
14) Alessandra - Sofficelavanda
15) Annabel - Fragmented Splendour


Love, Nottless

5 commenti:

  1. You're welcome Federica! :)) So happy you wrote this post :) x

    RispondiElimina
  2. Oh thank you for the nomination, I already did my tag. :D So happy to have discovered your blog, Federica!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. You're welcome! You have a very nice blog, happy to have you on mine =)

      Elimina